This September my house will be featured in the Irvington Home Tour which I mentioned here. I’m still really excited about it, but since getting back from my trip and my subsequent hand surgery I have lacked the energy/ability to attempt nearly all of the projects I so ambitiously assumed I would get done in time (for the full list click here, but be warned, it is a ridiculously long list). It was, in fact, 18 items long. Yeah… sometimes I really overshoot things. So my new and improved (and much more realistic) list is 4 items long.
1) Replace/Get blinds in the living (currently only two of the four windows have blinds).
2) Hang the TV (I already have the mount).
3) Buy new plants to replace some of mine that are looking sort of sad.
4) Clean, just like, everything.
* Build sofa table to replace my ‘faux’ table I created (here).
* Re-grout shower
From the day I get my cast off till the day of the home tour I have 25 days. I’m not sure yet how quickly I’ll have full use of my hand after the cast comes off, but I think that completing these four tasks (with the possibility of two extra bonus items) within 25 days is reasonable.
Wish me luck!