Soooo…. that time has come, the home tour is this weekend! I’m excited, nervous, and I’m already tired thinking about how long I’m going to be standing and schmoozing. But I think it will go well. If you live in the Indianapolis area you should definitely check it out! My house is one of six homes and there are also three buildings. It should be pretty cool. Tickets are available at several Irvington locations (more information here).
1) Replace/Get blinds in the living (currently only two of the four windows have blinds).
2) Hang the TV (I already have the mount).
3) Buy new plants to replace some of mine that are looking sort of sad.
4) Clean, just like, everything.
* Build sofa table to replace my ‘faux’ table I created (here).
* Re-grout shower
(posts to come about all these projects soon!)
Considering how I was gone for a month and then one-handed for the first five weeks I was home, I’m pretty proud of everything I was able to accomplish. I am excited about the home tour for a lot of reasons but mostly because having my house this clean made me jump on an opportunity I have been thinking about for a while. What is it? Well, you will just have to stay tuned to find out!